All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
TRAVELLING SUPPORT WORKER – RESIDENTIAL CARE
We are looking for experienced support workers with the right attitude and commitment to work alongside our very dedicated teams, and make a real, positive difference to our resident’s lives.
You will need to be flexible as you will be required to work shifts to cover the requirements of our homes. As this role is covering 3 of our Specialist Service Homes across the Suffolk and Norfolk, you will need to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
You will have a contracted number of hours per week, full time or part time available.
The shifts will be as per our Specialist Service Homes needs with a mix of day shifts, night shifts and weekends.
This will be traveling to Ditchingham, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
Salary - £11.50 per hour (depending on experience) and cost of travel expenses.
All our Specialist Services Care Homes provide support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Criteria / Person Specification
- At least two years relevant experience in supporting adults with learning difficulties and complex behaviours
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Personable with a strong work ethic
- Willing to undertake mandatory and specialist training
- Car owner/driver (full UK driving licence)
- Provide proof of Covid19 vaccinations
- Joining Bonus of £500 + Retention Bonus of £500*
- Cost of MOT inspection*
- Paid mileage*
- Paid for DBS*
- Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Comprehensive training provided
- Enhanced Rates for Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions