Training Manager – East Anglia
Salary negotiable - subject to experience
Become a Kingsley Healthcare Trainer!
Driven with a passion to inspire?
Forward-thinking with an innovative vision for the future?
An inspirational leader with the ability to motivate and guide your team?
We have exciting new opportunities available for skilled and motivated Training Managers interested in working with a nationally renowned Healthcare company.
At Kingsley Healthcare, we are family. Our people are key to our success and are at the forefront of everything we do. We are leaders in the Healthcare sector with a top 20 rating nationwide. We are growing at a fast pace and have ambitious plans to expand our business even further by the year 2025.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Training Managers to develop and implement our training and induction for Kingsley Healthcare as well as Kingsley Home Care Services. You will be encouraging as well as inspiring our staff, providing mentorship and support where needed.
A minimum of 20 hours per week with flexible working hours.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Developing and implementing effective training and induction programmes for Kingsley Healthcare as well as Kingsley Home Care Services
- Produce training materials, manuals or documentation, using audio visual aids, computers and teaching applications
- Carry out training as required – virtually and face-2-face
- Developing innovate ways to attract and retain employees
- Participate in the evaluation of the Kingsley Healthcare and Kingsley Home Care Service training and development needs against agreed organisational goals, business and quality objectives
- Coordinate training programmes and schedules
- Customise training strategies
- Work to establish effective employer/employee relationships and create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture
- Advise Directors and the Chairperson of our Kingsley Training Academy of any changes to the training provided within the industry, which may be required to meet legislative requirements
- Work in collaboration with the Chairperson of our Kingsley Training Academy to maintain an innovative and progressive approach to training.
For the right candidate we offer an excellent remuneration package including:
Performance related bonus, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Private Medical Insurance, Car Allowance/car pool for company work.
Share this on