All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a trainee operations manager, with a background of care to join the Kingsley family.
The role is to learn and develop the necessary skills to become an independent operations manager supporting a number of residential and nursing homes. We will provide you with hands on support to guide and mentor you.
Your focus will be on ensuring our care homes provide person centred care, appropriate to individual needs, in a safe, warm, friendly setting whilst promoting a caring environment through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of people living at Kingsley healthcare.
Support with implementing the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in accordance with the Care Standards Act 2000 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005 is paramount
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Background in health and social care,
- Good communicator
- A passion to learn and can motivate themselves through learning.
- It is an expectation of all staff to have vaccines or other essential health treatments, in line with Public Health guidelines and in relation to health and safety in an effort to protect yourself as well as others
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Travel Allowance (discussed at interview)