All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley Healthcare Group and are leading providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or dual diagnoses.
Criteria / Person Specification
e passionately believe that all of the people we support, no matter how complex their needs, should not miss out on any opportunities in life, and as such your role will be to work, as part of a team to help people to achieve their goals and dreams. You should be leading from the front to drive forward positive change in support of individuals goals and aspirations.
You should possess the following qualities: -
ü Leadership skills
ü Caring nature
ü High integrity
ü Inspires people
ü Team Player
ü Enthusiasm for change
ü Great organisational skills
ü Want to learn and adapt
Essential Job Requirements
· RGN or RMN (active NMC pin) Preferable
· NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management, or equivalent
· understanding of the regulatory requirements such as Health and Social Care Act, CQC regulations, KLOEs and rating characteristics
· Passionate about providing high quality person-centred care and be enthusiastic, dynamic and driven with clear ambition to develop.
· You will need to have strong IT skills as you will be working with a lot of different platforms.
· LD experience is essential for this position
· Hold a full UK driving licence
§ Competitive salary
§ Annual performance related pay
§ Comprehensive induction programme
§ Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
§ Generous holiday allowance
§ Private medical cover
§ Generous pension contribution