All things seem possible in May, like a new career with Kingsley Healthcare!
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We are looking for a compassionate, supportive and kind Support Worker to become part of our proud team at Yaxley House Residential Home in Eye, Suffolk (IP23).
The Support Worker position is offering BANK hours (NIGHT shifts as per the homes needs), at a pay rate up to £8.40 per hour (subject to experience)
The purpose of the Support Worker role is to work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard. You will assist in the care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
Our staff are as equally important to us as our residents and for that reason we offer:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including ‘Golden Ticket’ and annual ‘Kingsley Care Awards’
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Share this on