All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Let us help you discover your passion for care!
Are you looking for secure employment within a caring an empathetic environment?
A wonderful opportunity to join our progressive team at Brooke House to make a difference to the lives of our residents.
Are you looking for employment and career opportunities? If you are a positive, energetic, and caring person who would like to succeed as part of a dynamic team simply get in touch with us.
Are you a motivated, caring and committed individual who truly wants to make a difference?
We are redefining our care experience and looking for Support Workers to help us continue in this journey.
As a valued member of our care family, you'll work within our care home environment delivering high-quality to the residents. Working as part of the care team, you'll encourage independence, assist with daily tasks (including personal care) and implement care plans to meet the individual resident’s needs. With an emphasis on high quality, the purpose of the role is to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
Day Shifts - £9.40 per hour
Night Shifts - £9.75 per hour
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Have a genuine desire to care for others,
- A good team player,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- up to £500 Welcome Bonus *
- Mileage paid at 25p per mile*
- Pick up & drop off available (Discuss at interview)
- Assistance with travel
- 28 days holiday*
- Paid breaks
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Uniform provided
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS