Do you go the extra mile to make a difference to people’s
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted Support Worker to work at Downham Grange Nursing Home in Downham Market, Norfolk.
The Support Worker position is BANK (offering shifts as per the homes needs), at a pay rate up to £8.10 per hour (subject to experience)
In the role of Support Worker you will be expected to care for the emotional, physical and social needs of the residents within the home.
Some of the duties involve:
· Provide personal care to residents and ensuring hygiene and dressing needs are met
· Talking to Residents about their lives and providing companionship
· Offering emotional support to Residents and their families
· Giving assistance with meals and drinks
· Having fun with the residents and joining in the homes' activities
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
Our staff are as equally important to us as our residents and for that reason we offer:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Share this on