Spring into a new career with Kingsley Healthcare!
Join us and help us change lives.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We are looking for a compassionate, supportive and kind Support Worker to become part of our proud team at Spring Lodge Residential Home in Woolverstone, Ipswich, Suffolk.
The Support Worker position is offering 36 hours per week, MIXED shifts (8am-8pm/8pm-8am), at a pay rate up to £9.00 per hour (subject to experience)
The purpose of the Support Worker role is to work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard. You will assist in the care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
Whether you’re assisting senior staff, getting involved with a daily activity, filling in vital paperwork or lending someone a hand to eat their lunch, you’ll make all the residents you care for feel safe, comfortable and secure. In other words, you’ll make them feel right at home!
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
Our staff are as equally important to us as our residents and for that reason we offer:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C’s apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including ‘Golden Ticket’ and annual ‘Kingsley Care Awards’
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Share this on