A new job for a NEW YEAR!
Would you like to receive a £500 WELCOME BONUS?
Do you go the extra mile to make a difference to people’s lives?
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted Support Worker to work at Oaklands Residential Home in Scole, Diss.
The Support Worker position is offering 36 hours per week, DAY or NIGHT shifts available, at a pay rate up to £8.40 per hour (subject to experience)
In the role of Support Worker you will be expected to care for the emotional, physical and social needs of the residents within the home.
Some of the duties involve:
· Provide personal care to residents and ensuring hygiene and dressing needs are met
· Talking to Residents about their lives and providing companionship
· Offering emotional support to Residents and their families
· Giving assistance with meals and drinks
· Having fun with the residents and joining in the homes' activities
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience of caring in a similar setting
· Knowledge of food hygiene preparation or a willingness to learn
· NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care would be advantageous
Our staff are as equally important to us as our residents and for that reason we offer:
- £500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including ‘Golden Ticket’ and annual ‘Kingsley Care Awards’
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Share this on