Do you have a passion for care?
Do you go the extra mile to make a difference to people’s lives?
If so, this position is PERFECT for you!
Support Worker - up to £9.50ph + £500 WELCOME BONUS
Role: Learning Disability Support Worker
Hours: Full Time or Part Time available
Shifts: DAYS (8am-8pm) or NIGHTs (8pm-8am)
Pay: £17,784 yearly (36 hours per week @ £9.50 per hour)
At Kingsley Healthcare we are seeking a Support Worker to join our warm and friendly team at Glebe Farm in Upton, Cambridgeshire. The Home is close to Peterborough.
What we offer:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile (T&C's apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Share this on