All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Let us help you discover your passion for care!
Are you looking for secure employment within a caring an empathetic environment?
A wonderful opportunity to join our progressive team at Lynfield to make a difference to the lives of our residents.
Are you looking for employment and career opportunities? If you are a positive, energetic, and caring person who would like to succeed as part of a dynamic team simply get in touch with us.
Are you a motivated, caring and committed individual who truly wants to make a difference?
We are redefining our care experience and looking for Senior Support Workers to help us continue in this journey.
As a valued member of our care family, you'll work within our care home environment delivering high-quality to the residents. Working as part of the care team, you'll recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents, conduct formal supervisions and appraisals, as well as, contributing to care planning and coaching support workers. With an emphasis on high quality, the purpose of the role is to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
£10.30 per hour - Full Time/Part Time – Day or Night Shifts available
Lynfield provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley Healthcare Group and are leading providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or dual diagnoses.
Criteria / Person Specification
- At least two years relevant experience in supporting adults with learning difficulties and complex behaviours
- Good leadership skills with at least 6 months experience working as a senior
- A good team player,
- NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or willing to work towards,
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- up to £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS