Do you have experience supporting vulnerable people?
Could you help lead a team?
If so, this position is PERFECT for you!
Senior Support Worker – up to £12.00ph + £500 WELCOME BONUS
Role: Senior Support Worker – Learning Disabilities
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: DAYS, EVENINGS and SLEEP-INS
Pay: £24,960 yearly (40 hours per week @ £12.00 per hour)
At Kingsley Specialist Services we are seeking a Senior Support Worker to join our warm and friendly team at Glebe Farm in Upton, Cambridgeshire (PE28).
Glebe Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
What we offer:
- £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Share this on