ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of the senior nurse role is to provide a higher and more autonomous level, utilising enhanced skills and competencies, and often dealing with more complex patients or cases. Providing clinical leadership and mentoring/teaching often form a key part of these roles. As well as assist in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- A good team player
- 1+ Year NMC registration
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service