All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Woolverstone, Ipswich IP9 1AX
- Have excellent levels of hygiene and must ensure that the homes high standard is maintained and residents are treated in the way you would expect to be treated yourself.
- Be responsible for preparing good quality, satisfying meals to meet the dietary needs of the residents within the home.
- Assist in kitchen duties connected with the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals and beverages whilst ensuring the highest quality.
- Carry out general kitchen and dining room duties, such as setting up, cleaning tables, washing up, serving meals etc.
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen and dining room.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Experience of working in as a cook/kitchen assistant and will have worked in a care home, school, hotel, hospital or similar environment before.
- Knowledge of food hygiene, COSHH and Health & Safety.
- The successful applicant will have excellent time management and communication skills with a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service