Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a reliable Revenue Administrator to assist within our Head Office based in Lowestoft, Suffolk. The role will be to undertake general revenue administrative tasks as well as ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Responsibilities will include:
• General revenue administration
• Accurate and timely data entry
• Billing, receipting of monies and debtor collection activities
• Collating, monitoring and reporting on various data.
The position is offering 40 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, with a salary of £21,000 (subject to experience).
Criteria / Person Specification
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Proven track record in reconciliation
- Outstanding IT skills
- In depth understanding Word/ Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in billing/revenue would be advantageous
- Clear and friendly telephone manner
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident, presentable and professional attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual with a readiness to learn
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Competitive pay rates
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Access to our current Employee Engagement Portal