We are seeking a reliable Revenue Administrator to assist within our Head Office based in Lowestoft, Suffolk. The role will be to undertake general revenue administrative tasks as well as ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Responsibilities will include:
· General revenue administration
· Accurate and timely data entry
· Billing, receipting of monies and debtor collection activities
· Collating, monitoring and reporting on various data.
The position is offering 40 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, at a pay rate of £19,000 per annum (subject to experience)
To be successful for this position you will need:
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including Kingsley Awards
- Competitive pay rates
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Before applying for this position, please ensure the CV you are attaching is up to date with your current and most recent work history. Failure to do so, may result in your application being rejected.
Share this on