We are seeking a reliable Revenue Administrator to assist within our Head Office based in Lowestoft, Suffolk. The role will be to undertake general revenue administrative tasks as well as ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Responsibilities will include:
· General revenue administration
· Accurate and timely data entry
· Billing, receipting of monies and debtor collection activities
· Collating, monitoring and reporting on various data.
The position is offering 40 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, at a pay rate of £18,500 per annum (subject to experience)
To be successful for this position you will need:
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Experience in billing/revenue would be advantageous
Clear and friendly telephone manner
Good organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative
Confident, presentable and professional attitude
Good attention to detail
Reliable and punctual with a readiness to learn
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including Kingsley Awards
- Competitive pay rates
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Before applying for this position, please ensure the CV you are attaching is up to date with your current and most recent work history. Failure to do so, may result in your application being rejected.
Share this on