Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- A good team player
- 1+ Year NMC registration
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided