All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be joining our rapidly growing, progressive & visionary leading team and shares our ethos of delivering the highest quality personal care. Our homes provide the highest level of residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
We offer a very attractive total reward package, including highly competitive salary and bonus, pension and benefits, professional development and great career opportunities to progress within the organisation for the right candidates
Reporting to the Operations Team, you will be either RGN or RMN qualified with an active NMC Pin. You will form an integral part of the management team in ensuring the homes achieve excellent CQC reports and are run to the highest standard. You will be flexible to work across homes in the East, covering sick leave or awaiting the appointment of a new manager. You will demonstrate strong positive ideas, competency and experience of running a home whilst meeting national minimum standards and all relevant legislative requirements.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the management of homes on a temporary basis during periods of absence from the Home Managers
- Supporting the managers to achieve compliance and improve grades
- Trouble shooting in under-performing homes.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN,
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management/ or equivalent,
- Previous experience as a Care Home Manager,
- Multi-Site Home Management experience,
- Experience in troubleshooting or developing new services,
- Ability to deliver outstanding care for our residents,
- In depth understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/ CQC regulations/ KLOEs and rating characteristics,
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
You will also have the following characteristics: -
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered