All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in the Norwich and surrounding areas
up to £12.00ph (subject to experience)
Hours: Full time
Shifts: Monday to Friday
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
- Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
This position will include working at our homes in the East of England (Norfolk and Suffolk).
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- You will have experience of painting and decorating in a similar role
- You will have a good understanding of health and safety procedures and regulations relevant to the job such as manual handling, safe use of equipment, COSHH etc.
- You will also have your own basic tools and a full driving license.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- An Enhanced DBS Disclosure plus two satisfactory employment references will be required.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Costs for an enhanced DBS