ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to support our expanding team in the East of England. A prerequisite for the role is proven business acumen as you will be supporting our growing portfolio of homes in the East which have predominantly private payers.
We are looking for an energetic professional with a passion for care and at least 3 years’ experience in a care setting.
You will be expected to provide strong leadership, mentoring and supporting our team; you will be supported centrally by a large team of colleagues.
The position will involve travel to homes in the region. You will ensure that Kingsley Healthcare’s vision and values are understood and acted upon.
You should possess the following qualities: -
- Leadership skills
- Caring nature
- High integrity
- Inspires people
- Team Player
- Great organisational skills
- Want to learn and adapt
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs. Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business. The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN (active NMC pin) - Preferable but not essential.
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management, or equivalent
- In depth understanding of the regulatory requirements such as Health and Social Care Act, CQC regulations, KLOEs and rating characteristics
- Passionate about providing high quality person-centred care and be dynamic and driven with clear ambition to develop.
- You will need to have strong IT skills as you will be working with a lot of different platforms.
- Dementia experience is essential for this position
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover