Princes Park, Liverpool (L8)
56-bed Luxury Nursing Home
Salary from £55k - £60k per year + PRP – based on experience
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative leading national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk with a score of 4.8 on glassdoor. We are driven by our values as a family-owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
In Spring 2021 we will be opening a 56 bed purpose-built luxury nursing home, located near Sefton Park, Liverpool. The home will offer en-suite wet rooms, resident café, hair salon, library, quiet family rooms and private gardens for residents to enjoy.
We will be looking for the Home Manager to commence in early March 2021, where they would have the opportunity to input on the final decorations of the home for residents to enjoy!
As the Manager for our new flagship home in Liverpool, you will have strong support from a Regional Operations Manager (North West) and Head Office team including marketing, recruitment, finance and HR.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution
Kingsley Vision 2025
• To be one of the best national care providers.
• To be recognised as an employer of choice attracting the best healthcare workforce.
• To achieve CQC good or outstanding ratings at 100% of our homes.
• Expand Kingsley’s footprint across the UK.
• Sustained compound annual EBITDA growth of 20% per annum.
Share this on