All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative and leading national care provider with 32 care homes across the UK, having a modern approach to care with industry leading KPIs. We are expanding rapidly and have a good pipeline of new homes coming on board in the next 1-3 years.
Through 22 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk with a score of 4.8 on glassdoor. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Highcliffe Nursing Home, lies on a picturesque stretch of Solent coastline with views of the Isle of Wight and its Needles rocks. It serves as a 55-bedded home providing nursing care, dementia care, residential care, respite and short stay care, as well as end of life care. It is currently rated “Good” with an “Outstanding” in responsive by CQC.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to take the home forward and transform it into a service of excellence. At Kingsley Healthcare our vision is for every one of our homes to be an outstanding service.
As the Manager you will have strong support from the Operations team as well as a Head Office team including marketing, recruitment, finance, HR, compliance and governance.
You should possess the following qualities: -
- Leadership skills
- Caring nature
- High integrity
- Inspires people
- Team Player
- Great organisational skills
- Want to learn and adapt
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN (active NMC pin) with experience
- Experience of managing a nursing home with a Good or Outstanding rating
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care,
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home,
- Motivate and promote good working ethos within the home.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors,
- Good business acumen,
- The ability to maintain a full staffing team,
- Create strong links with the local community,
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
- Competitive salary
- £2000 welcome bonus for direct applicants, (T&C’s)
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution