egistered for a maximum of 30 residents, with exciting plans to extend and refurbish the home.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced manager to build on the homes current 'GOOD' CQC rating.
Essential Job Requirements
You will also have the following characteristics: -
· Competitive salary
· Annual performance related bonus
· Additional bonuses based on excess profit
· Comprehensive induction programme
· Further training and career progression
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
· Private medical cover
· 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
· Cost of DBS covered
· Company Car
Kingsley Vision 2025
• To be one of the best national care providers.
• To be recognised as an employer of choice attracting the best healthcare workforce.
• To achieve CQC good or outstanding ratings at 100% of our homes.
• Expand Kingsley’s footprint across the UK.
• Sustained compound annual EBITDA growth of 20% per annum.
Share this on