Spring into a new career with Kingsley Healthcare!
Join us and help us change lives.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Or want a challenging, varied and rewarding career? Whatever you are looking for is right here, with us!
We are looking for a compassionate, supportive and kind Nurse to become part of our proud team at Four Oaks Nursing Home in Partington, Manchester.
The Nurse position is offering 24 hours per week, NIGHT shifts (8pm-8am) at a pay rate up to £17.50 per hour (subject to experience)
The purpose of the nurse role is to provide high quality nursing care to our residents. You will work as a member of the nursing team, carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. Ensuring that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard and the personal care needs of residents, are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. As well as assist in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the Home.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- To benefit from a Welcome Bonus of up to £3000, apply to us direct (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including ‘Golden Ticket’ and annual ‘Kingsley Care Awards’
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Share this on