All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Let us help you discover your passion for care!
Are you looking for secure employment within a caring an empathetic environment?
A wonderful opportunity to join our progressive team at Glebe Farm to make a difference to the lives of our residents.
Are you looking for employment and career opportunities? If you are a positive, energetic, and caring person who would like to succeed as part of a dynamic team simply get in touch with us.
Are you a motivated, caring and committed individual who truly wants to make a difference?
We are redefining our care experience and looking for Nurses to help us continue in this journey.
As a valued member of our care family, you'll work within our nursing home environment delivering high-quality to the residents. Working as part of the care team, carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. Ensuring that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard and the personal care needs of residents, are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. As well as assist in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
£20.00 per hour (subject to experience) - Full Time/Part Time - Various Shifts - £2000 Welcome Bonus
Glebe Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley Healthcare Group and are leading providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or dual diagnoses.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- RNLD or RMN qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Competitive rates of pay
- PIN renewal paid annually*
- Up to £2000 Welcome Bonus*
- Paid breaks
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Uniform provided
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS
*Terms and conditions apply