Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home
operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We
are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Hours: up to 36 hours per week available
Shifts: NIGHTS (8pm-8am)
Working as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individuals and promoting independence. To ensure that care services are consistently provided at a high-quality standard, as well as assist in the care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-to-day activities of the home.
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching support workers.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
What we offer:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Share this on