Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Night Nurse Manager for Kirkley Manor Nursing Home in Lowestoft, Suffolk (NR33)
Kirkley Manor is a magnificent home to 65 people, providing exceptional residential, nursing and dementia care in the heart of Lowestoft’s residential community.
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills, you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Active NMC nursing pin (RGN or RMN)
- Previous Nurse Manager experience,
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals/ families/ visitors and staffing teams,
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Pension scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Access to our current Employee Engagement Portal