Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist in providing a clean, healthy and hygienic environment for residents and staff that complies with Health & Safety and COSHH standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring the home looks, feels and smells nice for our residents as well as visitors to the home.
- Ensure that all bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas are properly cleaned and maintained throughout the building.
- Undertake a full range of laundering duties using electrical equipment.
- Ensure the linen looks, feels and smells nice for our residents at the home.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Understanding of and clear commitment to health and safety practices, including the prevention of the spread of infection.
- Previous domestic/laundry experience within a commercial or business setting
- Knowledge of cleaning and laundering procedures.
- An ability to undertake a full range of cleaning duties using electrical equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service