All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk (IP12 4JJ)
Hours/Shifts: Part time, hours to be discussed
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
The purpose of the laundry assistant role is to provide high standards of cleanliness throughout the home. To ensure the supply of clean laundry throughout the home.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Understanding of and clear commitment to health and safety practices, including the prevention of the spread of infection.
- Previous laundry experience within a commercial or business setting
- Knowledge of laundry procedures.
- An ability to undertake a full range of laundering duties using electrical equipment
- An understanding of the needs of the resident group
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Commitment to providing a quality service
- Empathy to residents individual needs
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS