Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Kitchen Assistant - £9.00ph
Hours: 35 hours per week
Shifts: 8.30am- 6.30pm - Weekdays + Weekends
The Kitchen Assistant will be experienced with food preparation and catering in accordance with Health and Safety and Food Standard regulations. Monitor and maintain kitchen cleaning schedules ensuring that all areas of the kitchen are immaculately clean; including the washing up of crockery and utensils when required.
You will under direction of the chef:
- Assist in kitchen duties connected with the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals and beverages whilst ensuring the highest quality.
- Carry out general kitchen and dining room duties, such as setting up, cleaning tables, washing up, serving meals etc.
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen and dining room.
What we offer:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Share this on