Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lowestoft, Suffolk (NR33)
A salary of £30,000 – based on experience
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
We are looking for a qualified and professional Hospitality Manager to join our charming nursing home in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
As a Hospitality Manager, you will make sure that all areas of the home are properly maintained, oversee the residents dining experience to ensure it sustains a high standard, actively plan and stratergise marketing for the home, as well as, implement the best customer service for our residents, their families and friends.
The position is full time and may include weekends and evenings, so flexibility is required. Start and finish times will vary at times depending on events in the home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the smooth running of the front of house area, ensuring all visitors are greeted appropriately and set the tone for good customer service.
- Provide a friendly, engaging and helpful service in our dining room areas.
- Overseeing housekeeping and maintenance staff ensuring that they carry out their tasks of maintaining a clean, safe and homely environment.
- Addressing and rectifying concerns or worries by residents, their families or friends.
- Planning suitable events that promote the home and draw in participation from the residents, their families and the local community.
- Actively marketing the home at all times ensuring the "show rounds" are a truly wonderful experience, having the attitude that nothing is too much trouble.
- Provide an overview of the marketing and sales efforts.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Qualification in Hospitality Management - desirable
- 3 + years of working experience in the Hospitality Department as a Hospitality Manager or a similar role.
- Exceptional hands-on experience in food and beverage services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional time management and crisis management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Reward Gateway – discounts, wellbeing, employee assistance & much more
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Pension scheme