All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a qualified and professional Hospitality Manager to join our charming Nursing Home in Weymouth, Dorset.
As a Hospitality Manager, you will ensure that all areas of the home are properly presented, oversee the residents dining experience to ensure it sustains a high standard, actively plan and stratergise marketing for the home, as well as, implement the best customer service for our residents, their families and friends.
The position is full time and will include some weekends and evenings, so flexibility is required. Start and finish times may also vary depending on events in the home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
Criteria / Person Specification
- Qualification in Hospitality Management - desirable
- 3 + years of working experience in the Hospitality Department as a Hospitality Manager or a similar role.
- Exceptional hands-on experience in food and beverage services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional time management and crisis management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- This is not a desk job! We are looking for someone with natural warmth and a passion for looking after people and delivering a very personal approach to excellent hospitality.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS covered