All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the smooth running of the front of house area, ensuring all visitors are greeted appropriately and set the tone for good customer service.
- Provide a hotel style dining experience.
- Work with the housekeeping and maintenance staff ensuring that they are carrying out their tasks to a highest standard.
- Addressing and rectifying concerns of services delivery
- Planning suitable events that promote the home and draw in participation from the local community.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Qualification in Hospitality Management - desirable
- 3 + years of working experience in the Hospitality Department as a Hospitality Manager or a similar role.
- Exceptional hands-on experience in food and beverage services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional time management and crisis management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
This is not a desk job! We are looking for someone with natural warmth and a passion for looking after people and delivering a very personal approach to excellent hospitality.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS covered