Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a qualified and professional Hospitality Manager to join our charming Nursing Home in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
As a Hospitality Manager, you will ensure that all areas of the home are properly presented, oversee the residents dining experience to ensure it sustains a high standard, actively plan and stratergise marketing for the home, as well as, implement the best customer service for our residents, their families and friends.
The position is full time and will include weekends and evenings, so flexibility is required. Start and finish times may also vary depending on events in the home.
£25,000 a year - 40 hours per week - shifts over a 7 day week
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
Support the smooth running of the front of house area, ensuring all visitors are greeted appropriately and set the tone for good customer service.
Provide a hotel style dining experience.
Work with the housekeeping and maintenance staff ensuring that they are carrying out their tasks to a highest standard.
Addressing and rectifying concerns of services delivery
Planning suitable events that promote the home and draw in participation from the local community.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Qualification in Hospitality Management - desirable
- 3 + years of working experience in the Hospitality Department as a Hospitality Manager or a similar role.
- Exceptional hands-on experience in food and beverage services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional time management and crisis management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
This is not a desk job! We are looking for someone with natural warmth and a passion for looking after people and delivering a very personal approach to excellent hospitality.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS covered