All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Norwich Road, Scole, Diss IP21 4EE
Salary £26,000 – subject to experience
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 22 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
We are looking for a qualified and professional Hospitality Manager to join our charming Residential Care Home in Scole, Diss.
As a Hospitality Manager, you will ensure that all areas of the home are properly presented, oversee the residents dining experience to ensure it sustains a high standard, actively plan and stratergise marketing for the home, as well as, implement the best customer service for our residents, their families and friends.
The position is full time and will be over 7 days.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
Criteria / Person Specification
- Qualification in Hospitality Management - desirable
- 3 + years of working experience in the Hospitality Department as a Hospitality Manager or a similar role.
- Exceptional hands-on experience in food and beverage services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional time management and crisis management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
This is not a desk job! We are looking for someone with natural warmth and a passion for looking after people and delivering a very personal approach to excellent hospitality.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS covered