All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk (IP7 6DF)
Hours/Shifts: Full Time
Pay Rate: £23,000 per year
We are looking for an inspirational, highly motivated Hospitality Manager for our charming nursing home in Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk.
The position is an average of 40 hours per week (9am-5pm shifts) over 7 days. This may include weekends and evenings so flexibility is required. Start and finish times will vary at times depending on events in the home.
You will be a strong leader with experience in Hotels and Marketing, you should know how to target the private market. You will be working with families at a challenging time, when an older loved one is looking to move out of their own home into a care home. That is why your ability to drive the numbers must be balanced by your empathy and passion for improving people’s lives: families must trust you.
- You will be in charge of service delivery for a hotel like service in care.
- Greeting potential residents, families, visitors.
- Create a stimulating environment for our residents.
- Promote a warm and welcoming home with interesting events and first-class hospitality.
- Provide a friendly, engaging and helpful service in our dining room areas
- Support the smooth running of the front of house area, ensuring all visitors are greeted appropriately.
- Actively marketing the home at all times ensuring the "show rounds" are a truly wonderful experience, having the attitude that nothing is too much trouble.
- Provide an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
- Event planning.
- Achieve occupancy and margin targets and other KPI’s.
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous experience within Hotels and Marketing.
- Excellent communication, motivational and people skills.
- Genuine interest in engaging our residents and their families on a regular basis
- Organised with good time keeping skills
- Proven sales success
- Strong IT skills to manage the digital marking of the home
This is not a desk job! We are looking for someone with natural warmth and a passion for looking after people and delivering a very personal approach to excellent hospitality.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Pension scheme