Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge, Suffolk (IP13)
Up to £10 per hour – based on experience
We are looking for an inspirational, highly motivated Hospitality Host for our charming nursing home in Campsea Ashe, Suffolk.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
The position is 18 hours per week, working 11am-5pm, over 7 days (job share)
- Greeting potential residents, families, visitors, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages.
- Create a stimulating environment for our residents
- Promote a warm and welcoming home with interesting events and first-class hospitality.
- Provide a friendly, engaging and helpful service in our dining room areas
- Support the smooth running of the front of house area, ensuring all visitors are greeted appropriately and telephone queries are answered in a professional and courteous manner, whilst showing care and empathy to our residents and their families.
- Actively marketing the home at all times ensuring the "show rounds" are a truly wonderful experience, having the attitude that nothing is too much trouble.
- Provide an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
This is not a desk job! We are looking for someone with natural warmth and a passion for looking after people and delivering a very personal approach to excellent hospitality.
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
Share this on