ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an inspirational, highly motivated Hospitality Host for our charming nursing home Timperley in Altrincham.
The position is an average of 40 hours per week (9am-5pm shifts) over a 5 day week. This may include weekends and evenings so flexibility is required. Start and finish times will vary at times depending on events in the home.
- Greeting potential residents, families, visitors, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages.
- Create a stimulating environment for our residents
- Promote a warm and welcoming home with interesting events and first-class hospitality.
- Provide a friendly, engaging and helpful service in our dining room areas
- Support the smooth running of the front of house area, ensuring all visitors are greeted appropriately and telephone queries are answered in a professional and courteous manner, whilst showing care and empathy to our residents and their families.
- Actively marketing the home at all times ensuring the "show rounds" are a truly wonderful experience, having the attitude that nothing is too much trouble.
- Provide an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous experience with a hospitality background
- Excellent communication, motivational and people skills.
- Genuine interest in engaging our residents and their families on a regular basis.
- Organised with good time keeping skills
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Costs for an enhanced DBS