All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
NURSING HOME MANAGER
Lowestoft, Suffolk (NR33)
65-bed Nursing Home
SALARY £70,000 per year – depending on experience
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Kirkley Manor has been owned by Kingsley Healthcare since 2003 and is a magnificent home providing exceptional nursing, residential and dementia care in the heart of Lowestoft’s residential community. It is close to golden beaches and Lowestoft’s amenities. It has beautiful well-maintained gardens and a stunning interior, yet retains a genuine feeling of homeliness, which is experienced by all who visit us. Using our person-centred approach, we develop a bespoke care programme for each individual. The home is registered for a maximum of 71 Service Users.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced manager to build on the homes current 'GOOD' CQC rating and to build a strong staff team to deliver first class care. We are looking for someone that sees our vision, shares our values and wants to work with us to take this fantastic home to the next level and beyond.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN – preferred
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management/ or equivalent -preferred
- Ability to deliver outstanding care for our residents,
- Understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/ CQC regulations/ KLOEs and rating characteristics,
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- You will be required to have proof of COVID19 vaccination for this position.
You will also have the following characteristics: -
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs
- Competitive salary
- PRP (discussed at interview)
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover