All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
SALARY NEGOTIABLE – based on experience
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We have ambitious plans for the future and as part of those plans we will be investing £15M in nursing/ residential homes in the Ipswich area and so will shortly have openings for exceptional Managers.
As a Manager you will have strong support from a Regional Operations Director and Head Office team including marketing, recruitment, finance and HR.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN - desirable
- Experience of managing a care home with a Good or Outstanding rating
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care,
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home,
- Motivate and promote good working ethos within the home.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors,
- Good business acumen,
- The ability to maintain a full staffing team,
- Create strong links with the local community,
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
You will also have the following characteristics: -
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution