All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Brackley, Northampton NN13 6QZ
66-bed Nursing and Residential Home
SALARY of £75,000 (subject to experience)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Brackley Care Home is set in beautiful landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Brackley, a small market town in Northamptonshire, close to the borders with Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
This fabulous new, luxury home is just a few minutes’ drive from the neighbouring towns of Towcester, Banbury, Buckingham and Bicester and only 20 miles from Oxford and Northampton.
Its spacious, purpose-built facilities make the perfect setting for nursing, residential, dementia and respite care.
As the Manager you will have strong support from the Operations team as well as a Head Office team including marketing, recruitment, finance, HR, compliance and governance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to take the home forward and transform it into a service of excellence. At Kingsley Healthcare our vision is for every one of our homes to be an outstanding service.
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 22 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN – essential,
- An understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/ CQC regulations/ KLOEs and rating characteristics,
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
You will also have
the following characteristics: -
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered