All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nurse Home Manager
Specialist 10 bed service for adults with learning disabilities
Salary up to £55,000 per annum, plus £5,000 PRP and a £3,000 welcome bonus
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley Healthcare Group and we are a unique provider of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or dual diagnoses.
Decoy farm is a small, friendly service, which caters for ten adults with learning disabilities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced nurse manager, who is not afraid of hard work, with proven leadership skills, to work with the Operations team to guide the home back to a Good CQC rating.
Decoy Farm has a person-centred ethos enabling adults to live as independently as possible whilst receiving high quality care and support. We passionately believe that all of the people we support, no matter how complex their needs, should not miss out on any opportunities in life, and as such your role will be to work, as part of a team to help people to achieve their goals and dreams.
As the Manager you will have excellent support from the Operations team as well as a Head Office team.
You should possess the following qualities: -
- Leadership skills
- Caring nature
- High integrity
- Inspires people
- Team Player
- Great organisational skills
- Want to learn and adapt
Criteria / Person Specification
- RNLD or RMN (active NMC pin) REQUIRED,
- An understanding of the regulatory requirements such as Health and Social Care Act, CQC regulations, KLOEs and rating characteristics
- Passionate about providing high quality person-centred care and be dynamic and driven with clear ambition to develop
- You will need to have good IT skills as you will be working with a lot of different platforms
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contribution