All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and forward-thinking Home Manager
You will be able to provide evidence of your proven track record in leadership, and demonstrate your hands-on, proactive approach to Home development.
In return we can offer you a highly competitive benefits package – including a salary of up to £60,000.00 (depending on your experience), performance related bonuses, private medical cover, career progression and real job security, with a planned £4 million upgrade to Brooke House.
Brooke House is currently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC and has accommodation for 35 residents in dementia and residential care. Our planned upgrade will provide 26 extra bedrooms, with new private dining rooms, spacious lounges, a terrace and a hair salon. With the reconfiguration and complete renovation of the Home’s current kitchen, laundry and administration facilities, Brooke House will provide a modern, attractive and comfortable environment for its residents and staff.
We are spending a further £4m on upgrading facilities and providing 26 extra bedrooms. There will also be new private dining rooms, spacious lounges, a terrace and a hair salon; existing kitchen, laundry and administration facilities will be reconfigured and enhanced. Planning has been submitted.
To be considered for this outstanding role you will have a proven record in home management with a commercial business aspect. You will manage and be responsible for all aspects of the service and ensure that all our residents receive the highest standard of care.
Criteria / Person Specification
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care,
- Experience of managing a residential home,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Motivate and promote good working ethos within the home.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors,
- The ability to maintain a full staffing team,
- Create strong links with the local community,
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home,
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
We offer an excellent remuneration package including a salary up to £60,000 (subject to experience)
Other benefits include: -
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered