Do you want to be part of our exciting, new friendly and supportive Home Care business?
If so then we want you to join our team.
Kingsley Home Care is part of Kingsley Healthcare and is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We are currently seeking experienced, enthusiastic and passionate people to help us drive forward our new home care company Kingsley Home Care. Our aim is to help our clients stay living independently in their own homes.
The service will be supporting clients in Partington and the surrounding area.
Hours to suit yourself - day, evening and weekend work available at a pay rate up to £10.00 per hour + mileage allowance
As a care and support worker you will -
- Work as part of an efficient team and to contribute to the smooth running of the business
- Continue professional development through attending and contributing to internal/external training and development, meetings and supervisions
- Represent Kingsley Home Care in a professional and positive manner at all times and in all communications with stakeholders
- Maintain confidentially regarding all issues and information relating to the business
- Ensure the highest standards of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Service Users with all personal care and activities of daily living
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
Car owner/driver (full UK driving licence)
NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
Good leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
Willing to undertake mandatory and specialist training to enhance your role
Someone that has the passion for career progression
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
Refer a friend scheme
Paid Induction and training programmes for all employees
Mileage Allowance (T&C’s apply)
Specialist training to develop your management skills