ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Home Administrator to ensure the accurate and timely coordination and completion of the administration functions within Park Lane Care Home in cooperation with the Home Manager.
The role of Home Administrator will be to ensure the smooth business function of our residential home.
This is a position that is central to the lives of the residents that our care home supports and their families, so good people skills are essential alongside strong administration skills. Previous experience within an administrative environment is essential. You will also need to be methodical and proactive, with excellent organisation, communication and time management skills.
- Preparing and maintaining employee personnel files
- Collating residents’ financial information and preparing residents contracts
- Assisting with the updating of weekly rotas using our Attendance Tracking System, Rota Horizon
- Preparing brochure/marketing packs for home
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Logging of internal/external mail,
- Answering the telephone and accurately passing on messages,
- Dealing with requests and queries in an efficient and polite manner
- Basic financial knowledge to understand receipting and allocation of money
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Excellent IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- NVQ level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Clear and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to manage time and projects and to achieve set goals and targets
- Confident, presentable and professional attitude
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies
- Good attention to detail
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
An Enhanced DBS is required for this position along with two suitable references from previous/current employers