Bored in your old job? Fancy a new challenge?
Do you want to be part of our exciting, new friendly and supportive Home Care business?
If so then we want you to join our team.
Kingsley Home Care is part of Kingsley Healthcare and is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We are currently seeking experienced, enthusiastic and passionate people to help us drive forward our new home care company Kingsley Home Care. Our aim is to help our clients stay living independently in their own homes.
The service will be supporting clients in Partington and the surrounding area.
The position is offering 42 hours per week, DAY, EVENING and WEEKEND shifts, at a pay rate of £10.50 per hour (an on-call allowance will be discussed at interview).
As a Team Leader you will:
- lead/build and work as part of an efficient team and to contribute to the smooth running and growth of the business
- continue professional development through attending and contributing to internal/external training and development, meetings and supervisions
- represent Kingsley Home Care in a professional and positive manner at all times and in all communications with stakeholders
- maintain confidentially regarding all issues and information relating to the business
- supervise and inspire a dedicated team of Care & Support Worker’s alongside the Registered Manager
- assist in the induction and training of Support Workers
- ensure the highest standards of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Service Users with all personal care and activities of daily living
- provide care and support to our Service Users
- undertake the care planning and risk assessment process
- take part in the on call rota
- supervise and appraise staff on a regular basis
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
· Refer a friend scheme
· Paid Induction and training programmes for all employees
· Recognition schemes
· Career progression
· Specialist training to develop your management skills
· Use of company pool car (where available)
Share this on