ABOUT THE ROLE
opportunity has arisen for a Family Liaison Officer/Administrative Assistant to
join our friendly team
at The Queen Charlotte Nursing Home in Weymouth, Dorset.
This role will be supporting the home as a positive and welcoming first point of contact, promoting the home to prospective new residents and their families, and undertaking various marketing and sales activities. As well as supporting the Senior Administrator.
- Be responsible for the Reception area and ensure it is presented to a high standard at all times.
- Make arrangements for visits of potential residents and their families, completing relevant documentation, and escorting and selling the features and services of the home during the show round.
- Ensure all sales and marketing material is presented to a high standard whether in person or via e-mail.
- Follow company procedure when taking telephone or visitor enquiries, capturing all relevant details for the Home Manager and company systems
- Pass essential information to relevant staff or residents immediately.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are accurately transferred, with details recorded in case a call back is required.
- Input and retrieve information into the company enquiry management system as required.
- Actively follow up and manage any sales enquiries through to admissions using the company enquiry management system.
- Assist the Senior Administrator as required and support certain duties in their absence.
- Provide clerical support to the Manager and, when appropriate, other staff, to include diary management, photocopying, filing, and maintaining records.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Excellent IT skills, including a proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and have the ability to understand new systems quickly
- Experience in a sales or sales support role
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills and have the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be keen to learn new skills and develop within the role
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service