All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you looking for temporary work leading up to Christmas?
or shifts that work around your children's school day?
We are currently seeking Domiciliary Carers for full time, part time, permanent or temporary contracts.
Kingsley Home Care ensures the highest standards of care are being maintained by providing support to our Clients and assisting with all personal care and activities of daily living including domestic duties and administration of medication
Work as part of an efficient team and to contribute to the smooth running of the business
Represent Kingsley Home Care in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Weekday pay - £10.50 per hour
Weekend pay - £11.50 per hour
Criteria / Person Specification
- Have a genuine desire to care for others,
- A good team player,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to undertake mandatory and specialist training
- Enhanced DBS
- Car owner/driver (full UK driving licence) preferred but not essential
- Passion for career progression
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position
- Joining Bonus of £500 + Retention Bonus of £500*
- Cost of MOT inspection*
- Paid Travel Time between visits*
- Paid mileage between visits and first call from home (25p) *
- Paid for DBS*
- Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Comprehensive training provided
- Enhanced Rates for Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions