A new career for the NEW YEAR!
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to lead our new Kingsley Home Care Services in the North West of England (Manchester & Cheshire area).
We are looking for a commercial and compassionate care manager to develop, lead and grow our Home Care Service. You will need to be comfortable selling in the care sector and have the ability to work to targets and KPI’s. Reporting to Senior Management and working closely with the care coordinator you will be responsible for the safe and secure delivery of care to our customers. As domiciliary care manager you will be responsible for the operational day to day running of the Home Care Service including rota planning, quality control, people management, complaints handling, business development and performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Day-to-day management of the team and the service
· Ensuring compliance with CQC standards and regulation
· Establishing good working relationships with Local Authority Contracts and Commissioning Teams, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Care Management Teams
· Driving the growth of the service in the private sector
· Maintaining accurate records relating to staff and service users
· Implementing company policies and procedures
and delivery of reports to the Directors
candidate for this position must have:
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
Kingsley Healthcare offer a superb induction program and you will receive continuous support from divisional and central teams in operations, service quality and marketing.
We offer an excellent remuneration package including a salary up to £35,000 (subject to experience) plus PRP (to be discussed at interview)
· 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
· Medical Insurance
· Pension Package
· Kingsley Healthcare will pay the cost of your DBS
Share this on